3 Halloween Inspired Recipes You’ll Love
Halloween is around the corner, so we have a good excuse to dive into our kitchen and make some fabulous Halloween mocktails. Okay.. you can add a little alcohol as well, but you’ll see that these recipes don’t even need a shot of tequila or vodka. A scoop of positivity from our boosters is just enough to make you glow from the inside out..
Black Widow Mocktail
Burning fat while indulging ourselves with a delicious mocktail in our hand. Sounds like a good deal, right?! This mocktail has it all. The sweetness of fruit, the freshness of lemon, the fizz of sparkling water and Cassis. Just what we need to bring some extra sparkle to our cold and short days.
Ingredients (for two mocktails)
- 4 blackberries crushed (+ extra blackberries for topping)
- 1 scoop Fatburner Strawberry
- 300 ml of water
- Crushed ice
- Shot of sugar free Cassis
- Splash of sparkling water
- Juice from ½ lemon
1. Crush three blackberries in a glass.
2. Fill your glass halfway with crushed ice.
3. Mix 1 scoop of the Fatburner Strawberry with 300ml of water in a shaker.
4. Fill 2/3 of your glass with the Fatburner.
5. Squeeze half a lemon over your glass.
6. Add a splash of sparkling water and a shot of sugar free Cassis to your mocktail.
7. Add some extra blackberries so your mocktail as a topping.