An extra portion of energy to keep on blooming and shining? Yes please! The Cabau magnesium tablets support our energy levels so that we can keep our balls in the air at all times. Like vitamin D3 it supports our bones and teeth. In addition, it plays a crucial role in calming our muscles and relieving muscle pain.
- 60 capsules
- 200 mg of magnesium per tablet
- "energy bundles" in a small jar that you can take everywhere with you
- boosts your energy level
- contributes to healthy bones and teeth
- supports the functioning of your nerves and muscles
Usage, tips & tricks
- Take one capsule per day with sufficient water
- Take it together with vitamin D, as they reinforce each other
- Use it either in the morning or evening, depending on your preference.
- Morning: It functions as an energy boost that can set the tone for the rest of the day.
- Evening: It has a relaxing effect which calms your muscles and make you sleep better. By taking the supplement with your dinner, it will trigger less irritation in your stomach.
What we should always keep in mind, ladies..
- The Cabau magnesium supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced and healthy diet.
- Stick to the recommended serving
- Not recommended for children
- Our Cabau magnesium tablets remain in their best shape when stored in a cool and dry place.
- Do not forget to close the seal after using it.
- Take care of your supplements.. Make sure not to expose it to direct heat, liquids and sunlight.
- Keep in mind that the product has limited shelf life after opening.
|Magnesium bisglycinate||150,00 mg||40,00 %|
|Magnesium Glycerophosphate||50,00 mg||13,30 %|
INGREDIENTEN: Magnesium bisglycinate, Magnesium Glycerophosphate, hulpstof tabletteren, coating HPMC transparant
EN INGREDIENTS: Magnesium bisglycinate, Magnesium Glycerophosphate, tableting auxiliary, coating HPMC transparent.
ALLERGENEN: Wordt gemaakt in een bedrijf waar ook gluten, melk, soja, ei en noten worden verwerkt.
ALLERGENES: Made in a factory where gluten, milk, soy, egg, and nuts are processed.